***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, April 14, 2019

Easter bunnies with Social Art Networking

My family and I went on vacation and I took the supplies needed for us to paint the Easter Bunny!  The Social Networking picture was perfect for my 5 and 7 year old grand kids!  My youngest, 18 months, I painted and added his feet and hands to complete the bunny.
Easter is coming up.  It's really not about bunnies and eggs, but about Jesus and the sacrifice he made being crucified on the cross for our sins!  No one else loves us as much as God!  He sent His son-Jesus to earth to die on die on the cross for OUR sins!


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...