***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, July 29, 2018

Sympathy Cards

I used to never like doing Sympathy cards, but now that I have appropriate stamps and sentiments, I like doing my own.
This stamp and sentiment is from Unity Stamps.
This first one is a gelli plate background.  I stamped the stamp on it and on a separate paper.  I colored with colored pencils, fussy cut it and added to the background.  That way you don't have to cut around all the words.  

 This 2nd one was a black and white challenge that Unity is doing this week.  I stamped it on a piece of paper torn out of a book.  Painted with DecoArt Traditions acrylic paint.  Wasn't sure how the page would hold up with the paint, but I didn't use any water and it did great!  I ran my scissors around the edges to give a vintage look and then glued onto black cardstock. 



Entering challenges:
Word Art Wednesday: 

Challenge Weeks #344-#345 - Anything Goes






 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...