***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, October 23, 2016

DecoArt Brush Cleaner


I teach paint classes and use my set of 20 Social Networking brushes a lot!  I clean them after each class-you know with soap and water.  But every once in a while, I send them to the spa!! 

I soap them overnight in DecoArt Brush and Stencil Cleaner.

What's the difference you ask?  

The cleaner totally reconditions the bristles and they are soft and flexible as the first time you used them when they are washed and dried!

You've got to get some today!!

Here's the link-----DecoArt Brush Magic

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...