***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, September 25, 2016

Paint Class X2


Paint Class Fun!!

Saturday was one of my scheduled paint classes.

Had planned on doing the beach painting only.

A friend is moving in to a Saltbox house and wanted something primitive.

I did some research on our favorite tool-Pinterest. Came up with a really cute fall painting that she made her own! 

This is my painting.

This is Tammy's!  I love her lighter shading. We worked on the shape of her bird which I like better than mine too!

 I created this beach scene from several pictures on Pinterest. I definitely wanted it to be different. I added the grasses on the side. Loved the chain link on the fence posts.

 These beautiful ladies wanted to do the beach painting I offered. They did a fabulous job!


 I'm so proud to be a Social Art Networking Artist for DecoArt!  They have some fabulous designers.  I try to do 2 classes in month at a local shop Custom Creations.  Try to do the 2nd and 4th Saturday.  I also travel to homes when I have a hostess with friends.  

Painting has become a real favorite past-time for me!



No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...