***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, April 24, 2016

Layered Graduation Mixed Media Cards


Been working on graduation cards.
Bassett High School colors are orange and blue.

This first card I cut the 2016 out from black cardstock (using Cricut) and layered the blue behind it.
Then added layers and layers of stars (cut with Cricut)
For finishing touches-added glitter glue to the stars that were raised with dimensional's.
 
 I used my Cricut for cutting out this boat/wave.  This young man is going on a cruise for his graduation present!!
 I was inspired from Pintrerst for this card design.  I did add some bling though!  I dry embossed the blue and ran the orange strip thru the Big Shot with Swiss Dot folder.

 Entering the follow challenge:
Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #23

 

 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...