Layered Graduation Mixed Media Cards


Been working on graduation cards.
Bassett High School colors are orange and blue.

This first card I cut the 2016 out from black cardstock (using Cricut) and layered the blue behind it.
Then added layers and layers of stars (cut with Cricut)
For finishing touches-added glitter glue to the stars that were raised with dimensional's.
 
 I used my Cricut for cutting out this boat/wave.  This young man is going on a cruise for his graduation present!!
 I was inspired from Pintrerst for this card design.  I did add some bling though!  I dry embossed the blue and ran the orange strip thru the Big Shot with Swiss Dot folder.

 Entering the follow challenge:
Mixed Media Monthly Challenge #23

 

 
Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints