***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, October 15, 2015

#thinkpinkart-Paint on Glass tutorial with DecoArt products



Hello Everyone!  Hope you're having a great October. It's going to be over soon. Time is flying by! 

I'm sharing with you today with my Creative Arts Collaboration group.
This month our hashtag is #thinkpinkart
You can use the hashtag in the YouTube search engine and find all the artists that are creating this month.  Our theme is cancer awareness.

I've done some painting on glass!  I used a store bought frame, painted the glass and put it back together with a gelli print background. I love how it turned out!
I rubbed some DecoArt metallic lustre on the edge of the frame.



Here's my YouTube Video

 I love the effects!!  Hope you'll go over to DecoArt and get your products today!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...