***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, September 22, 2015

#lovefallart Scarecrow Mixed Media Canvas Video Tutorial



I love fall for the colors and textures we get in Mother Nature. God blesses us with beautiful colors. They warm the soul. 

Create ARt Colloberation group's theme this month was fall.
If you go to YouTube and type in #lovefallart you will find lots of video's from all types of artists that will inspire you.



 To see how I created this canvas check out my video:

 I'm entering Word Art Wednesday challenge.  Every week you can get FREE Word Art.

 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...