***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, November 11, 2014

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

I had a small coffee canister and immediately knew I had to alter it!
Does that happen to you?
 
I used some new products from Deco Arts.
 
Their Metallic Wax Finish covered the slick surface of the canister.
See the tutorial at the end of the post.
 
Want to get in on a challenge with some prizes??
Check it out at Party Time Tuesdays!

**I tried several adhesives in order to glue down embellishments on this wax product. E6000 is the only one that I finally got to work.




 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...