***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, August 6, 2014

Word Art Wednesday Psalms 147:4

I'm excited to share with the other ladies at Word Art Wednesday this month!
I'm filling in for one of their regular designers.  It's such a pleasure!
 
They have FREE scripture every week that you can use (it's not required-but why wouldn't you use something that's free?) 
 
Here's my card I designed for this weeks scripture Psalms 147:4.
 
 
I started with plain white cardstock.   I printed the scripture and cut it so it would be card front size.
I embossed the gold stars.  The stamp is an old Stampin up one I had in my stash.  Anytime I need stars-I pull it out!
The tree is another Stampin Up stamp-I wanted it to look like it was in the background-used crumb cake ink.
Then I got to work with my distress inks and a sponge. 

My card came in handy-there's a friend of mine going thru a very difficult illness.  She needed some encouragement.  How much more encouraging is it to know if God named and keeps up with the stars-how much more he loves and keeps up with us!

I hope you'll hop over and submit your creation!  They always have generous sponsors with great prizes!!

Thanks for stopping by.  Have a great week!


 

1 comment:

Unknown said...

The gold embossing was a very special touch on this very beautiful card. Blessings Carole

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...