***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Tuesday, August 12, 2014

Watercolor Technique @ Party Time Tuesdays

Hi everyone!!
Are you here from Party Time Tuesdays??
If not-be sure and go back so you can get in on all the designers watercolor creations.
We have weekly challenges-so get in on the fun & prizes!!
 
 These cards were done with distress ink-but it looks like watercolor doesn't it?!

I started by embossing my stamped images in white.  Using a sponge, I rubbed my color onto my cardstock in circular motion.  If you want darker around the image-like the blue example-use a paint brush to apply the ink.  Allow the ink to dry completely.  Using a water pump (or you can sprinkle with your fingers) spray some water on top.  I know this part is scary-but trust me-it will be worth it.
You need to let it sit for a minute or so-then take a paper towel and blot the water off.  It makes the most wonderful spots!!

The brown one below I didn't blot at all-left it to dry with the water on it.  The sooner you blot the water off, the lighter the water spots will be.
Once done, I simply added a punched tag with my sentiment & my card is done!

I hope you'll give this a try for yourself!! 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...