***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, June 13, 2014

Roots and Wings Canvas



Here's a new mixed media canvas I finished.
It features a cutter file from Retta.  The tree!!
Isn't it spectacular!
 
The butterflies are four layers on top of each other.  I've added an flower or pearl embellishment in the middle of each one.
 
After gluing the tree down, I went around everything with a watered down brown and then black edge.  Smear a little with your finger.

Thanks for stopping by!  I hope you are inspired to do your own mixed media project.
 

1 comment:

Retta said...

This is so lovely. The way you come up with your ideas, it is wonderful to see!!!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...