ZFold Mini Album with G45 Typography

Have you heard about the new blog in town?
It's all about using what's in your stash-what you hoard.
Do we have problems with that??  oh no!
 
I don't think I've met a crafter yet that hasn't admitted to hoarding.
 
One of my favorite things is G45 designer paper.
This mini album is using their Typography DP.
I've also added in some solid colors from colorbok.
 
The style I'm showing is Z Fold.  I love this style. I'm simple and I can make one in just a couple of hours.  It turns out great every time.
 
 I've used some lace from my stash and did some fussy cutting with the paper line.  There are some Wild Orchid Flowers decorating the front as well.

Pretty much the paper speaks for itself in this album




The only other thing I used was adhesive.  Used some Scotch quick drying glue, scoretape and my Glue Art Glider Pro.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you'd like to see the video I shot of it. Find it here.




9 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art