***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, February 13, 2014

ZFold Mini Album with G45 Typography

Have you heard about the new blog in town?
It's all about using what's in your stash-what you hoard.
Do we have problems with that??  oh no!
 
I don't think I've met a crafter yet that hasn't admitted to hoarding.
 
One of my favorite things is G45 designer paper.
This mini album is using their Typography DP.
I've also added in some solid colors from colorbok.
 
The style I'm showing is Z Fold.  I love this style. I'm simple and I can make one in just a couple of hours.  It turns out great every time.
 
 I've used some lace from my stash and did some fussy cutting with the paper line.  There are some Wild Orchid Flowers decorating the front as well.

Pretty much the paper speaks for itself in this album




The only other thing I used was adhesive.  Used some Scotch quick drying glue, scoretape and my Glue Art Glider Pro.

Thanks for stopping by.  If you'd like to see the video I shot of it. Find it here.




9 comments:

Glenda said...

Wow! How gorgeous is this little number? Thanks for joining us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous!

Kathy/NorthCarolina said...

You had me at "Typography." This is my current favorite from G45...which is my favorite company. And I also love me a good mini album...so you are three for three with me! LOL Seriously, this is really terrific. Love the way you used the papers, love the simple, fun design and the pockets rock! Thanks for playing along in the very first Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge. Hope you'll become a regular!

Unknown said...

Oh my this is a fantastic showcase of the Graphic 45 papers (which I think we all seem to hoard).

Thanks o much for playing with us at Craft Hoarders Anon :)

creative lady said...

Love your G45 mini album, thanks for stopping by and playing along with Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Jan Marie said...

Amazing mini-album! Love all of the fun paper and elements you extracted from your stash! (I also love the art on your blog header!) Thanks for showing your style at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! Blessings!

Gloria Stengel said...

I love this! I have only cut into a little bit of Typography. I just don't want to use it up....I want to hoard it! I have the stamps also and they are fantastic. I really think you did a fab job on this project! Thanks for joining us for our very first challenge at Craft Hoarders Anonymous! And thanks for being so supportive!

Pammejo said...

fabulous mini album....I love Graphic 45 and Typography is one of my favorites...just love the use of pockets.... Thanks so much for joining in with us at Craft Hoarders Anonymous.

Anonymous said...

I love this mini! I'm so excited that you joined us for the launch of Craft Hoarders Anonymous Challenge Blog. I hope you come to play often! Ginny from Polly's Paper : )

lost coast scrapper said...

Just beautiful, love how you used the G45. Thanks for joining us for our challenge!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...