***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, February 8, 2014

PaperArtsy Clare Lloyd ART

I used 130 lb watercolor paper cut at 6x4.5
Makeup sponge, Vanilla Ice Cream acrylic paint and Yellow Oxide
dabbed and swirled over the whole background.

Stamped background (unity stamp) with black stazon ink.
Stenciled Blue Bonnet acrylic paint with the makeup sponge.  Forgot to take more pictures here!!
Using a makeup sponge, I put paint on a butterfly stamp and stamped in several places. I used Fresco Rose paint.
 Did the same thing using yellow oxide paint and my Unity Joy stamp.  Cut my girl out and glued her on with Scotch quick dry, diecut a butterfly Martha Stewart punch, stamped Survivor (Unity Stamp) and cut with Deckle scissors (edged with rose & black paint using makeup sponge) Add the sentiment with dimensionals. 
If you want to see how to make your own girl and background-check out Clare's tutorial on the PaperArtsy blog HERE

I LOVE HOW SHE TURNED OUT!!!!!!!!!

2 comments:

Marisa Job said...

What a beautiful project!! Love it!

Clare Lloyd said...

she is beautiful. thanks for joining us @ PaperArtsy. x

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...