Technique share from Paper Artsy

New technique by Ellen Vargo this week at Paper Artsy
I had to get inky with her!
 
 I started with a brayer and antique white acrylic paint.
 Then I brayered by 2 fresco paints-Spanish Mulberry & Rose
 I also used a purple acrylic paint.
 Once dry-I added texture with a stencil and liquitex modeling paste.
 One of the chipboard pages I brayered some antique white over top of the colors.
 

 I cut them apart to make post cards for a swap I'm participating in.  Did some inking with Black Stazon using a Stampin Up stamp.

Here's the back of the post card. I stamped using Stampin Up Post Card stamp. I distressed it with mustard yellow, old paper, vintage photo and walnut stain.

I LOVE THEM!!!!  Thank you Ellen for the inspiration!!



 
8 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art