Mixed Media Valentine Pocket with card

Our Sweethearts are special and close to our hearts. I wanted to do something extra special for mine.
 
Instead of a plain envelope for a special valentine's card-I made a pocket.
 
Decorated it with lace and trim from my stash. I edged the flowers with snow writer to give that soft luscious -vintage look.  I love it!
 I made a pocket on the front to slide a gift card in!!  He'll love that!

Here's my card that's tucked inside.  Cute huh?  Love the little key.

I'm entering challenges:

Really Reasonable Ribbon #87

Simon Says Emboss it I embossed the key with words stamp with black embossing powder

The Artistic Stamper Love is in the Air -I stamped the Happy Valentine's Day on the back of the pocket as well as stamped the picture on the card.





 
5 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art