***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, December 21, 2013

Paper Artsy Challenge with Liz Borer

 I tried to follow the biggest part of her steps on my tags.  Since I don't have any of their paints, I embossed a lot of the stamping.  The hearts, outline of the boxes and sentiment were in black.  You can't see it in the pictures, but I also stamped the vine with hearts and then embossed it with clear. 
 Paper Artsy stamp set used EDY01 Eclectica by Darcy.  I loved it the minute I saw it!  I look forward to making even more projects with it.
 I did both tags side by side-just proof that you end up with different results!!  I knew I needed a baby tag-so I added some yellow with the barn door red.


Products used:
Prima flowers
Paper Artsy Stamp sets: Follow Your Heart & Garden of Dreams
Crafty Individuals stamp set CI-292
Unity Stamp artistic brick
Tim Holtz distress paint: mustard seed and barn door and picket fence
Wild Orchid doily
stazon black
Apple Barrel Antique White
Momento London Fog
Tim Holtz distress marker: vintage photo, worn lipstick and wild honey
Stampin Up dimensionals
Seam binding
Stampin up yellow ribbon
Black sharpie
Walnut distress ink

5 comments:

Darcy Marshall said...

Great tags, one of my faves is the hessian weave heart, it is perfect for merging into backgrounds.

laury55 said...

both tags are beautiful

Trish said...

Both are beautiful!

Sarah B said...

very pretty - love the bright colours !

ionabunny said...

Hi Karen, can too see the clear embossed vine. I think it looks lovely. I love the patchwork effect you achieved on the first tag. So beautiful

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...