***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, December 20, 2013

Friends With Flair Challenge

Friday is Friends with Flair time at Unity Stamp Company
 
I've been playing with my new shipment of Unity stamps all week.  I was so ready to show off one of my finished projects.
 I stamped with pigment ink and then embossed with clear embossing powder.
 Colored it in with gelatos and water. Used baby wipes and my finger to swear and rub. (so much fun!)
 Used some Really Reasonable Ribbon, Wild Orchid flower and some lace from my stash to dress it up. 

Here's a close up.  Very lady like don't you think?




 

15 comments:

Gaylynn said...

Hi Karen. What a pretty gift bag. Lovely idea stamping on a bag. Very nice way to add your personal touch, I think.

Donna K said...

Customized gift bags are just wonderful! The gift that keeps on giving in most cases! Yours is lovely!!

Kris said...

Beautiful gift bag. It's always like getting a bonus 2nd gift.

Ruby said...

Very pretty bag. Merry Christmas.

Lisa Minckler said...

What you did to this gift bag is priceless!!! It's gorgeous and that stamp is perfect :)

LauraEva said...

wow---this is so great! Love what you did with it!

Karen (karey2005) said...

So pretty! Love the softness!

Dawn Fields said...

Very pretty gift bag! Have a Merry Christmas!

Unknown said...

How pretty this is. Embossing is so much fun. The coloring is lovely.

Julie Odil said...

Your gift bag is absolutely beautiful! I love that stamped image and how you embossed it, then smudged all that color over it. SO pretty! Merry Christmas!

Angeline Choo said...

OMG. this is just beautiful!! I'd love to receive my gift in a bag like yours.

Merry Christmas Karen :)

Miwa said...

Beautiful! Stunning! :)

Cynthia said...

Lovely gift bag, Karen.

Sue D said...

Very pretty!

Marisa Job said...

Beautiful gift bag!!
Merry Christmas! Hugs and Blessings!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...