***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, November 24, 2013

G45 Christmas meets Word Art Wed Scripture

I have been making lots of stuff to sell to others, but nothing for myself!
so today is in honor of ME!
I love the G45 Christmas Paper.
 I took apart a poinsettia spray from dollar tree.  Gesso'd some of it, but wanted one to be bright and stand out.  There's a sheer green bow underneath.  This is a 9x14 canvas.

 Here's the scripture from Word Art Wednesday challenge #107 this week.  I love it!
 There is paper layered with gesso, paint, smooch spritz, blue spray ink. Sponging, stamped some wording.  Then you apply your designs.  To make them POP-you outline them with watered down black paint & smear it.  I love that effect.

My good friend Cassandra has a You tube video on this technique HERE on her blog.

Here is the finished piece in a frame.  I did take some gold rub and buff and smear with my finger to bring in some gold to match the frame.

Hope you like it! I Love it!


2 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice meeting with wonderful outcome. Thank you for sharing this amazing artwork with us. Blessings,
Carole Robb Bisson
Word Art Wednesday

Karen Letchworth said...

Absolutely amazing and gorgeous, Karen. It's just stunning and I thank you for sharing it with us. You know, as a former DT Member, what a huge blessing it is to me to have you share with us. Every single entry means the world to me and I hope that you are blessed by sharing.
Hugs,
Karen
Word Art Wednesday

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...