G45 Christmas meets Word Art Wed Scripture

I have been making lots of stuff to sell to others, but nothing for myself!
so today is in honor of ME!
I love the G45 Christmas Paper.
 I took apart a poinsettia spray from dollar tree.  Gesso'd some of it, but wanted one to be bright and stand out.  There's a sheer green bow underneath.  This is a 9x14 canvas.

 Here's the scripture from Word Art Wednesday challenge #107 this week.  I love it!
 There is paper layered with gesso, paint, smooch spritz, blue spray ink. Sponging, stamped some wording.  Then you apply your designs.  To make them POP-you outline them with watered down black paint & smear it.  I love that effect.

My good friend Cassandra has a You tube video on this technique HERE on her blog.

Here is the finished piece in a frame.  I did take some gold rub and buff and smear with my finger to bring in some gold to match the frame.

Hope you like it! I Love it!


2 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art