***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, November 4, 2013

Cereal box magically becomes card holder!

I entered into a challenge over at My Scrap Room
We had to alter a cereal box into a card/envelope holder for Christmas.
We had to use Christmas theme, poinsettia, ribbon, felt, and  a stamped image.
 
 
 
 For my poinsettia I used Mark's Finest Papers stamp set.  Has a beautiful poinsettia.  I fussy cut several layers and then put them together with Scrap Dots.  Give them some height.  I used Distress stickles and Liquid Pearls to jazz them up.
 I stamped a sentiment from the same stamp set, outlined stamped it withTim Holtz Snowman Blueprint tag & die cut it.  My felt is the little leaves on the poinsettias around the sentiment.
Add string pearls from Wild Orchid Flowers. (that's also where the small poinsettias came from)
 Here's a close up of the fussy cut poinsettia's
 

I LOVE how it turned out.  I'll definitely put this to use immediately!
Hope you'll go check out Gina's site.  They have tutorials, swaps, photo gallery like all ning sites.

Entered this into challenge at Craft My Life

3 comments:

Natalie said...

A beautiful box! I'll have to check out the tutorials, thanks for sharing. God bless!

Lisa Minckler said...

Now THAT is crafty!!!! Almost makes me want to eat my bran cereal that tastes just like cardboard ;)
Beautiful work.
hugs-
Lisa

May said...

Amazing box...What a transformation...It's so beautiful... Thank for joining us at Craft my life.... Hugs May x x x

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...