***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, November 29, 2013

Celebrate the Season card

I wanted to play some challenges this week. Two of my favorites are
Unity Challenge and Mojo Monday.
 Friends With Flair at Unity Blog- use a unity stamp
 
Mojo Monday 321 -uses a sketch
 




I did 2 slight variations.  I like the second one the best-more distressing! plus I added some lace.
I used Tim Holtz Distress markers for the pretty Christmas ornaments.
The paper is Teresa Collins Christmas Cottage.

LOVE IT! Don't you?
Hope you had a great Black Friday.  I spent most of it with a good friend & my God Child-Carter. Had loads of fun.

7 comments:

Gwen said...

Both of your cards a very pretty, love how you've colored the ornaments!

Angeline Choo said...

Beautiful! Thanks for the inspiration.

Ruby said...

Beautiful cards.

Katie S. said...

Beautiful!! What an awesome use of that stamp! I love to see more distressed cards and can never pull off that look myself! Great job!

Unknown said...

They are both pretty but think I like second one a bit more with the lace and slight change in ornament coloring. More vintage looking. Lovely cards with great stamp. Thank you for sharing.

Cynthia said...

Lovely designs, Karen. Very vintage looking!

Miwa said...

What a pretty card!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...