***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, September 27, 2013

She Art Collage on Canvas

I'm so inspired by the She Art that Christy Tomlinson creates.
Here's my attempt.
The background starts with ripped tissue paper.  I love the texture and dimension it gives.
They you do a variety of spray inks on top, then I sprayed using some stencils.  I even did some dabbing around with some bubble wrap before and after I added my hand cut houses and girl.
 I roughly drew the outline of the girl on one piece of designer paper, then I cut pieces of laces and trims and other colors of paper and added it to her.  Hot glue works the best for me on adding the trims and rosette.
 The houses are really fun to make!  I just mixed matched some of the designer papers and used a glue stick to put them together.  Once I glued them onto the canvas using matte medium, I used a black pitt pen to outline them.
 The die cuts are from my stash and were added with hot glue.
I printed the sentiment out on my computer, used matte medium to adhere to the canvas, then outlined with my black pitt pen.

We have a large line of stencils, designer paper, matte medium, adhesives, spray ink, acrylic paint at our shop located Outlaw Women Scrapbook Emporium.  Our prices are ALWAYS 20-25% less.
Join our group and enjoy receiving emails and updates with more discounts.

Have a HAPPY FRIDAY!!
Thanks for coming by

1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

This is a beautiful project!! Love it!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...