Happy Birthday bag using fabric

I was totally inspired to create this gift bag from the August challenge at Berry71bleu
We were supposed to use textiles.
 
I started my background with gelatos.  I used the stipple brush and rubbed in gray and yellow.
I stamped script with brown archival ink.  Did some random stamping with a small stamp-you can't really see it, but it added some random yellow places.
 
I collaged some floral fabric on chipboard and then ran it thru my Big Shot. Cut out the flowers with Stamp In up die. To finish the centers I added some Wild Orchid Flower bling.
The ferns were cut with my cricut.  I sponged a different green around the edges to bring some depth.
 

 I distressed the edges of the flowers and the tags.
 I finished it off with a couple of tags I layered.  I stamped both with some sentiments.


Thanks for stopping by.  Hope you are inspired to incorporate some fabric and texture in your next project.

7 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints