Unity Friends-Every Breath



I'm happy-happy-happy today!  I'm having a long weekend.  
Hope everyone had a wonderful celebration for the 4th. 
My Dad's a veteran and we don't take our freedom for granted.

I've also been blessed to be an 8 year cancer survivor-so I don't even take a breath for granted.

The Unity Stamp set Every Breath says it all.
 I painted this glimpse of the ocean on mixed media paper using Traditions paint.  Stamped the Unity sentiment and cut it out with Stampin Up Apothecary Accents.  I love those die cuts!
Here's the inside of my card.



I love how it turned out.  Have a Happy Friday-and please don't take our freedom nor our breath for granted! HUGS!!

16 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art