***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, July 5, 2013

Unity Friends-Every Breath



I'm happy-happy-happy today!  I'm having a long weekend.  
Hope everyone had a wonderful celebration for the 4th. 
My Dad's a veteran and we don't take our freedom for granted.

I've also been blessed to be an 8 year cancer survivor-so I don't even take a breath for granted.

The Unity Stamp set Every Breath says it all.
 I painted this glimpse of the ocean on mixed media paper using Traditions paint.  Stamped the Unity sentiment and cut it out with Stampin Up Apothecary Accents.  I love those die cuts!
Here's the inside of my card.



I love how it turned out.  Have a Happy Friday-and please don't take our freedom nor our breath for granted! HUGS!!

16 comments:

Ruby said...

Very nice card.

LauraEva said...

Beautiful! I love that saying--makes one stop and think!

Miwa said...

WOW, you painted that ocean? It's beautiful! I'm so impressed! What a beautiful card!

Karenladd said...

What a beautiful sentiment and lovely card!

Linda said...

your card looks so peaceful. I love it!

Ruby said...

This project is very nice.

Donna Mack said...

Beautiful job painting! I love the sentiment,too! So glad you have kicked cancer's butt!

Gaylynn said...

Congrats on being a survivor!!! Way to go. This painting is beautiful. You are very talented!!! :)

Angeline Choo said...

Love the painted waves and the sentiment too!

Kris said...

Love your painting - so serene when paired with this beautiful Unity sentiment.

JPScraps said...

Wonderful card! The painted waves are amazing.

Kary said...

Karen, your painting is so AWESOME!! I absolutely Love it!! It makes your card so special. Great job!!

Mary Anne / MA54K said...

The lapping waves are amazing! Great choice of sentiments

Julie Odil said...

Thank your father for serving. Congrats on surviving 8 yrs, and I lve your card!

Scrapper Myra said...

Nice. Love the message.

Meredith said...

Beautiful reasons to celebrate, and a lovely card as well!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...