***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, March 31, 2013

Life is Good layout



Loved the sketch on Scrapbook and Cards Today by Becky Fleck.  The one HERE was in January! I'm behind. LOL  Have tons of photos of my granddaughter.  This layout features photos we took at Cherry Grove Beach, SC Sept 2012.  She was 9 months old and it was her first trip to the beach. She loved it!  

 
 I used some Tattered Angels sprays on the paper.  At the bottom I used some modeling paste over a stencil.  My first time-I love it!
 I layered some G45, MME and Stampin Up papers. I rubbed some gesso around the edges of the pages as well as the photos. The flowers and butterfly were from my stash.  The letters Dear Libby.  My saying stamped on the notebook page is from Verve Stamps.

I hope you love it-I sure do.



No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...