***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, March 15, 2013

Cutie Pie with Unity



I just got a new order back from Unity.  They had LOTS of good deals.
I used 3 different stamp sets below.  I know-3 in one layout? They mix & match great too!

Love in Return: I stamped the frame outline on the solid pink cardstock
Modern Chit Chat: the speech bubbles & LOL
You are my main squeeze: Itty Bitty by Phyllis Harris is the CUTE little girl huggy her teddy.








 I followed Unity's sketch challenge this week.  I'm trying to keep my layouts flatter so I don't tear my albums up.  I made my flowers using Stampin Up punches.  I glued some trim on a circle punch for the centers.  Gave lots of diminsion.  My beautiful vintage lace also adds such a sweet touch.  The paper is a variety of companies: Teresa Collins, Color Bok, MME.
My coloring is done with Derwent Pencils.

Every page I scrap with my granddaughter is perfect!  She gives me inspiration in her sweet smile!



4 comments:

Angela Magnuson said...

SUPER DUPER adorable lay out - THANK YOU SO MUCH for participating! :)

joslyn said...

great take on the layout sketch...i love that Phyllis Harris stamp as well!!

angie blom said...

Totally in love with this layout. Looks amazing thanks for playing.

Gaylynn said...

Sweet lo with the photo in a collage cluster and pretty lace trim. New follower here. :)

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...