Cutie Pie with Unity



I just got a new order back from Unity.  They had LOTS of good deals.
I used 3 different stamp sets below.  I know-3 in one layout? They mix & match great too!

Love in Return: I stamped the frame outline on the solid pink cardstock
Modern Chit Chat: the speech bubbles & LOL
You are my main squeeze: Itty Bitty by Phyllis Harris is the CUTE little girl huggy her teddy.








 I followed Unity's sketch challenge this week.  I'm trying to keep my layouts flatter so I don't tear my albums up.  I made my flowers using Stampin Up punches.  I glued some trim on a circle punch for the centers.  Gave lots of diminsion.  My beautiful vintage lace also adds such a sweet touch.  The paper is a variety of companies: Teresa Collins, Color Bok, MME.
My coloring is done with Derwent Pencils.

Every page I scrap with my granddaughter is perfect!  She gives me inspiration in her sweet smile!



5 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints