***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, March 15, 2013

Andi Canvas



Have you ever done a mixed media canvas?   They are so easy.
You can mix and match anything you want.
I've used Unity Stamp Set Andi.
 I collaged tissue paper on my 8x10 canvas.  Layered some diecuts.  I fussy cut Andi out. 
To finish it off I hotglued the string pearls around the edge, the flat back pearls to the flower centers.  I took a Faber Castell White pitt pen and added the dots.

11 comments:

Natalie said...

Isn't this the sweetest stamp!! I just used mine for the first time. Your mixed media canvas is lovely!! God bless.

Unknown said...

Just love your Unity project!!

Angela Magnuson said...

OH WOW! love the ANGIEgirl - GOODNESS - this is ADORABLE! ;)

joslyn said...

awesome coloring!

Unknown said...

I really like this image you used! I love how tissue paper works when decoupaged, I can see you enjoy it as well! The addition of the flowers and pearl frame make this a very special piece! Well done!

angie blom said...

Wow she is gorgeous, I love seeing what people are doing with these girls! Makes me so happy!!

Marisa Job said...

This is adorable!! Love it!!

Handmade Creations by Stephanie said...

so pretty love the pearls!! Thanks so much for Playing along with unity!!!

Gaylynn said...

She looks so pretty in this, with the flowers all around. Wonderful vibrant colors too. :)

Angie Blom said...

Wow!! Gorgeous canvas!! She turned out beautifully!!

Thienly Azim said...

What a great canvas! Angie girl is so cute here! Thanks for playing along with Unity be inspired challenge!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...