***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, February 13, 2013

Bingo at Stamp N Doodle

 Do you LOVE this image?  The intent concentration of making the perfect marble shot? The wink on the girl's face as she observes.

Our challenge this week at Stamp N Doodle was Bingo!  I love playing Bingo.
Here's the chart we're using:




I colored the image with Derwent pencils.  Tied a bow with Really Reasonable ribbon.  Added the sentiment with stampin up pnches.  I wet embossed "happy thoughts" on the blue paper, dry embossed the white flower layer.  Put a metal embellishment in the middle.


I hope you'll join our challenge this week. You'll be in the running for a free digi!

Have a blessed week!


1 comment:

Marisa Job said...

Such a cute card! Love the image!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...