***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 17, 2012

WAW50 Blessings from God



I love this name for God, "Father of lights"
To me, light represents everything pure, clean & perfect.  
Who wouldn't want to know him? Serve him? Trust him?
God has RICHLY blessed my family & I. He has ALWAYS provided our every need & most of our wants. I have ALWAYS known I could put my faith in him.  He has never let me down.

I've just gotten this stamp set from Mark's Finest Paper & Stamps. I thought this verse went so well with it.  I colored it with watercolor pencils. I punched the corners and embossed them in gold. I think they look awesome with the bow.
 This is the inside of my card.  I'm definitely using the scripture on more Christmas cards.
My paper is from DCWV Haberdash.

 If you haven't ever used scripture on your cards-I hope this inspires you!  You can get any of our featured scripture for FREE.  We have 2 awesome Word Artists that provide us weekly with a new one.
My design team always has something new & fresh to share.  Be sure & check them out as well.

Our challenge site:  http://www.wordartwednesday.blogspot.com/

If you enter your own project (we accept anything with a scripture or encouraging sentiment) you could win something from:










 OR



 I HOPE I SEE YOU THERE!!

HAVE A BLESSED NIGHT!

2 comments:

Wendy Swenne said...

Gorgeous card Karen. I bet the card looks even better in daylight :D
Love that little lantern which represents Gods light.

Have a blessed day!

Esther Asbury said...

Love your little lantern -- beautiful card!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...