Sketch with a twist @ MFP Speedy TV


It's Tuesday & time for Sketch with a twist @ MFP Speedy TV .


I made a fall card using Mark's Finest Papers, a Heinrich Co stamps: I created two scenes-one with leaves & one without.  The little horse on the tag is from another one of their stamp sets.
I used a couple of leaves cut with SU die.  I've had the leaf ribbon in my stash for a while and knew it would be perfect for this card.


This is the inside of my card.  The tag is from the DCWV paper line: Haberdash.  The sentiment stamps are from Inspired Stamps.

I hope you'll go join in the fun!  You can win a FREE stamp set!  You have a week-I hope to see your card!

Thanks for stopping by & I hope you have a blessed day!


 
3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints