***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

WAW49 Ephesians 4:32






Happy Wednesday!  
Our verse this week is Ephesians 4:32.  It's talking about how we're to treat each other as children of God.  Be kind, tenderhearted & forgive.  
It brings to my mind how merciful God is to me-a sinner. 
How much better our world would be if we would show others the mercy God has shown us.  Being kind-every day  Tenderhearted-thinking of what others are going thru.  Forgiving-for the quick words that get said in irritation or anger.

Jump over to Word Art Wednesday & get the FREE Word Art.
I used wall paper for the background paper.  Added some seam binding in taupe.  Layered a circle, round frame cut with my cricut & a Bo Bunny butterfly in the middle.  Simple-but I wanted the focus to be on the scripture.
I hope you have a blessed day! I challenge you to be kind today!

3 comments:

gracescraps@gmail.com said...

Such a beautiful card!! The colors are so serene - perfect for this lovely Word Art Scripture!! ~ Blessings, Tracey

http://gracescraps.blogspot.com/

Marlena M. said...

This is so elegant and beautiful Karen!

Gemiel said...

Karen, your card is beautiful. I was just thinking that I loved the subtle print and colors on your patterned paper and then I read that you used wallpaper. How creative!!!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...