WAW49 Ephesians 4:32






Happy Wednesday!  
Our verse this week is Ephesians 4:32.  It's talking about how we're to treat each other as children of God.  Be kind, tenderhearted & forgive.  
It brings to my mind how merciful God is to me-a sinner. 
How much better our world would be if we would show others the mercy God has shown us.  Being kind-every day  Tenderhearted-thinking of what others are going thru.  Forgiving-for the quick words that get said in irritation or anger.

Jump over to Word Art Wednesday & get the FREE Word Art.
I used wall paper for the background paper.  Added some seam binding in taupe.  Layered a circle, round frame cut with my cricut & a Bo Bunny butterfly in the middle.  Simple-but I wanted the focus to be on the scripture.
I hope you have a blessed day! I challenge you to be kind today!

3 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints