Word Art Wednesday: We love him

1 John 3:1
Our Free Word art this week is AWESOME!  Check out the font.  Very eye catching. 
I've meditated on this verse all week. We love him. We love him. I love him. 
The image donated by one of our sponsors this week: Jelly Park Digital stamps so reminds me of my husband & myself! LOL  We're getting older.  Sitting on the couch togethr is one of our regular pasttimes.  We talk a lot about God, his love & mercy on us.  No better way to spend our time!

Love how it turned out.  Hope you'll join us @ Word Art Wednesday to see the rules and our other design team members.  Come back next week & see if you've won one of fantastic prizes!  BUT you can't win if you don't play!  Jump in!
6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints