psc48 Howdy Card

 Is this not the cutest image ever?!  It was provided by our sponsor this week
Crafty Sentiment Designs .  JOIN OUR CHALLENGE THIS WEEK TO POSSIBLY WIN 3 FREE DIGI'S OR TO BE LISTED AS OUR TOP 3.

OUR CHALLENGE; TO USE A CREATURE GREAT OR SMALL & TO PUT YOUR SENTIMENT ON THE FRONT OF YOUR CARD.
 I colored my cow with aqua pen & water color paints.  The cow bell has some metallic acyclic paint on it.  Matted her on Bella Blvd paper -added a summer bloom from Wild Orchid Flowers & the tiny butterfly from SU die.
 I distressed the edge of my background paper using my scissors & distress ink.  I hand wrote my sentimnt & backed it with a SU frame die.
I hope you check our team blog The Perfect Sentiment for the rules and to see my fellow design team members cards. 
Entered Simon Says Stamp Challenge

6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints