Word Art Wednesday Challenge

Happy Wednesday!
This post has been scheduled for several days because I'm on vacation! I'm sure I'm having a fabulous time! LOL  Wish you all could have come with me.
I'll be sharing some photos when I get back.  Will probably be scrapping alot of it.

Our challenge this week features this scripture:
I think we can all agree that God is GOOD.  Do we realize he's someone that's strong & firm in our time of trouble?  We're fast to call our friends when we're in trouble & find out if they can help us. 
 When I was thinking about who trusted in God -My Grandparents immediately came to mind.  They were a quiet generation. Hardworking. But at the end of the day you knew who they put their trust in for their daily lifes
I designed the background paper my self. Used a lattice die & sponge around it. I really like how it turned out.

This week's sponsor is:Detailed For you
To see more inspiration from our design team: Word Art Wednesday
6 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art