***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Friday, May 18, 2012

Perfect Sentiment Winners

Today is Friday-that's when the winner of the week is announced.  We also vote on our favorite top 3 cards.  Check it out @ Perfect Sentiment Challenge Blog.

I late posting my card for this weeks challenge.  The digital image was provided by our sponsor this week. 



The Challenge: create a card with a birthday sentiment. Sentiment must be on the front of the card. 
The Twist: use a banner on your card. Your banner can be stamped, die-cut, or hand cut.

The Wink
I colored her with pencils & cut it out with spellbinder die.  My Designer Paper is Bella Bella. 
I stamped my sentiment on a paint chip.  (made a paint chip haul one Saturday @ Lowe's)

I hope you'll jump on over to the challenge blog & enter your card. 
 
~Karen C

1 comment:

Margaret said...

Can't believe I missed this. Great image and design. Fabulous job on your coloring.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...