***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, May 9, 2012

Get Well without saying it!

Get well without saying get well! Are you confused??  We want you to use any other well wish you want without actually using the words "get well". Jennipher @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge blog is always coming up with something fun & new!



I had this idea driving to work one morning.  I wanted the feature to be this beautiful DP from K & Co. I cut my flower with my cricut-size 5.  I wanted it to be too big so I could have it coming off the page.  My mom just gave me a load of old buttons.  So for my center I used glossy accents to glue the buttons down
I'm still loving mt new butterfly die from stampin up. So I scattered some small butterflies on the flourish. I think it makes a cute card.
Our wonderful sponsor this week:  Shelly's Images has been so faithful to our blog to sponsor us. Thanks so much Shelly!!

Our wonderful design team always has something inspiring to show you:



May Guest Designers

We need you to participate!  Link up your "Get well without saying it" card @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge Blog

I look forward to seeing what you creat!!

~KC Inspired

9 comments:

Unknown said...

Love, love, love that flower - gorgeous dp and the button center is awesome :)

Parables of a Crafter said...

Wonderfully done this week! I do like the dsp you've selected for the flowers and you can never go wrong with butterflies and buttons!!

NanaConnie said...

Love that dp you chose for the flower, Karen , and what a great job with all the buttons! Love the color combo and the butterflies!

Scrappin Abby said...

Sweet card Karen..love the butterflies & buttons : )

jan farnworth said...

very nice card love the colors on it.

Margaret said...

I thought that was the SU Big Blossom stamp. Fabulous job. Love the colors and the buttons in the center.

Shell said...

And what a great idea that was, too. I love the execution of it. The flower in dp, it hanging off the card, and the beautiful accents you added are all perfectly balanced. Great job!

Sassy said...

Fab flower, Karen! It looks like fabric. Love the use of buttons for the center of it, too. Great colors.

Sam Pirkle said...

What a beautiful card. I love the ideas I get in by head while I'm driving or cooking. Since you used such a big flower the buttons in the middle are perfect. Great job.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...