Mother's Day with color!

This week @ Perfect Sentiments Challenge we're getting ready for Mother's Day.  It's just a few weeks away. 

Look at the beautiful color pallet we're to use!  The challenge is to use at least 3 of the 5 colors.
There should be a Mother's Day sentiment on the front of the card.

 
My Mom is a clean & simple kind of lady.  I didn't want to get too fancy.  I ran my green thru an embossing folder.  I used a Stampin Up stamp for the flower.  The sentiment was found at
desertdiva-hannelie.blogspot.com

Our wonderful sponsor this week is Shelly's Images.  



There's a ton more inspiration at my team members blogs-so check them out:



10 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints