***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, April 11, 2012

A Day in the Life-2 months old RRR45

The challenge was Buttons & Bows.  I received my order of Really Reasonable Ribbon order today & ran in my craft room to use it!  I used red burlap & some wide brown.


 I pulled off 3 of the fibers on the burlap & used glossy accents to put them on the corner of this photo.  Then added my buttons, hand prints & creative memories letters "play". Brianna LOVES the mobiles.

The background red is stampin up textured 12x12 paper..  I used K&Co on the inside. I love their paper.  It's distressed on the edges.

I love Creative Memories letters.  The center pieces come out easily.  You can get multiple fonts.

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

You did a super job on your layout! Thanks so much for joining in our Really Reasonable Ribbon Buttons and Bows Challenge.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...