A Day in the Life-2 months old RRR45

The challenge was Buttons & Bows.  I received my order of Really Reasonable Ribbon order today & ran in my craft room to use it!  I used red burlap & some wide brown.


 I pulled off 3 of the fibers on the burlap & used glossy accents to put them on the corner of this photo.  Then added my buttons, hand prints & creative memories letters "play". Brianna LOVES the mobiles.

The background red is stampin up textured 12x12 paper..  I used K&Co on the inside. I love their paper.  It's distressed on the edges.

I love Creative Memories letters.  The center pieces come out easily.  You can get multiple fonts.

1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art