Happy Easter with Bling!


Hope you are having a Happy Wednesday!  It's challenge day @ The Perfect Sentiments.
This week you need to use an Easter Sentiment and the twist-add some bling

My bling: After I colored my image I coated it in Versa Mark & heat embossed it with Stampin Up dazzling diamonds.  I doubled my bow and wrapped a Wild Orchid flower in the middle.

We have some amazing women on our design team.  Be sure & check them out:

  Sami
          Abby
          Jan
          Karen (that's me!)
          Maggie
          Sassy
          Sam
          Theresa
          Jennipher
        
          Sarah

Our special guest designer:

Chrissy


Our wonderful sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.



Robyns Fetish 
She provided me with an image to use for our challenge.  


















14 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints