***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, April 4, 2012

Happy Easter with Bling!


Hope you are having a Happy Wednesday!  It's challenge day @ The Perfect Sentiments.
This week you need to use an Easter Sentiment and the twist-add some bling

My bling: After I colored my image I coated it in Versa Mark & heat embossed it with Stampin Up dazzling diamonds.  I doubled my bow and wrapped a Wild Orchid flower in the middle.

We have some amazing women on our design team.  Be sure & check them out:

  Sami
          Abby
          Jan
          Karen (that's me!)
          Maggie
          Sassy
          Sam
          Theresa
          Jennipher
        
          Sarah

Our special guest designer:

Chrissy


Our wonderful sponsor is Robyn's Fetish.



Robyns Fetish 
She provided me with an image to use for our challenge.  


















14 comments:

Sassy said...

Karen - love the colors you used - awesome pink and purple combination. Your bow with the flower and your fussy cutting all makes for Gorgeous!

Parables of a Crafter said...

Beautifully made this week! Isn't it amazing how we can take the same image and create such unique and different works of art! Great contribution this week!

Stef H said...

this is beautiful! love your colors!

happy easter!

Anonymous said...

love all the sparkle.

Scrappin Abby said...

Great card Karen..lovin the sparkly egg : )

Sarah Bennett said...

Karen this is such a great Easter card! The colors are wonderful and your attention to detail is fantastic. Super job on this challenge!

Jennipher said...

Karen this is absolutely stunning! Love the big bow with the purple bud in the middle.

Margaret said...

Love the colors you used and a great job on the coloring.

Unknown said...

Karen I think this is a fabulous card i love colours and the sparkle well done Hugs Elaine

Unknown said...

Very nice... love the bow and orchid. I am a new follower!! Visiting from Creative bug on the Loose!

Mynn xx said...

I LOVE the bright pink with the pastels! This is amazing!!! :)

Carol L said...

What a lovely and festive egg! I love the embossing and lovely colors!

chrissy xx said...

Just Gorgeous! I LOve your colours and it really does sparkle...LOve your bow too.
Chrissyxx

Traci S. said...

Hi Karen~

What a beautiful and sparkly card! I love the trim! And, that bow is stunning. Bow attaching is an area I stumble with, I can make them...just not get them to stay on the card! I love your choice of spring filled colors...and did I mention the sparkles?! Love them! What a great technique? You colored it, then stamped with Versa Mark...then EP and heated it? WOW! Fabulous impact!

Thank you for adding the He IS Able badge to your blog! It looks great with you spring colored blog!

He IS Able!
Traci Starkweather

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...