***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, April 15, 2012

Black & White plus one

Really Reasonable Ribbon challenge was to use black, white plus one other color with RIBBON.
I've just recently gotten an order from them, so I've been using my new ribbon like crazy. I love it.

I've had this paper in my stash for awhile now. Not sure where it came from. The die & sentiment stamp is from Stampin Up.  My mom just gave me a lot of new buttons & the blue cord that I used.

I love how it turned out.

1 comment:

Judy Rozema said...

Beautiful use of your color -- fab buttons too! So glad you are liking your ribbon! Thanks for joining the RRR Challenge this time~!

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...