***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, February 26, 2012

High Tea- Week #102

 

Papa Trip 103

I wanted to participate in the challenge @ The Shabby Tea Room.  The theme was High Tea using the colors from below.

image

I drew & cut out a tea pot using my Great-grandmothers teapot I was lucky enough to inherit.  To make the pattern I used gold smooches, Tim Holtz distress ink, some acrylic paint. Was trying to get the really antique look. I added some Wild Orchid Roses for 3D effect.  I love how it turned out.  Very quaint. 

2 comments:

Starr said...

Your card is delightful, I just love the teapot!
Starr

purple_pea_fran said...

What a wonderful idea! Great card :) Thanks for joining us in The Shabby Tearoom this week.

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...