Challenge Day @ Word Art Wednesday

I love doing these scripture challenges.  It's helping to memorize them by meditating and repeating it and waiting for inspiration to make a card/layout/painting.  This week the scripture is:

Be still and know that I am God.  Psalms 46:10

I am rarely quiet & still. So I thought when am I "still"?  Mostly when I'm praying. I'm not real good at drawing hands. I had some new paper that had Chinese lanterns on it. Very colorful.  My mind then went to kimono because when the sleeves are together it looks like they are praying. I drew my kimono lady & did a little silver embossing powder on her kimono.


This week we have another generous sponsor:  Lisa's Altered Art

Please join us @ Word Art Wednesday
4 comments

Popular posts from this blog

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art

Under the Sea with DecoArt

DecoArt Americana Paint is best for Gelli Prints