***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, January 2, 2012

2012 Prayer Calendar

Scrapbook & Cards had a very inspirational challenge.  I worked on it today. Used alot of my Tim Holtz scraps. I used a black & white pic of a 3 yr old friend of mine-Addison.  She's so sweet in this picture. Reminds me how we need to have the heart of a child.  Carefree, trusting-I want to remember that. Keep a pure heart like Jesus taught.
I like to write down people's names when I hear someone needs prayer.  I haven't ever had a great way to keep them. Now I can write them on my "calendar".



1 comment:

Sonja said...

Oh what an amazing idea...yes to have all those names where we can lift them up to God... thanks for this amazing idea

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...