Clean Craft Room! Yeah!

Took me 6 hours of crawling, bending, digging, rearranging....but it's done. I hauled out only one bag of trash (I thought it would be more?), gave away one small bag of stuff & rearranged & labeled what was left.

What did I end up with? I can't find anything!! LOL

Will take me a few days to be able to lay my fingers on the items I want to use immediately.  That's OK. My husband is so proud of me.  Isn't that what we live for? LOL

I wanted a clean surface for the new mini album I'm creating.  A Baby Girl themed mini. Because....I'm going to be a granny in January!  Laura Denison's napkin fold design is my inspiration.  I've got the pages all assembled & attached, the front cover is done.
Working on the photo tags now...will post pics when done. 

Will take at least a week cause I'm leaving today for a weekend trip to Kure Beach.  Taking my sketch pad & colored pencils with me AND my camera.  Will get lots of idea's & pictures to make new creations with.
1 comment

Popular posts from this blog

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt Stencil

Mixed Media Inspirational Card

Christmas Canister-Recycled with Deco Art