***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Monday, March 30, 2020

Pioneer Woman inspired artwork with Decoart

Working from home!!  Creates a new timeline for me to create!
I have a friend that's into Pioneer Woman design.  She has a LARGE wall in her kitchen that needs some art! Ha!
I did a Social Art networking design and added some orange and turquoise for the main 16x20 canvas, but needed a design for the sides.  I created two 11x14 side canvas that hopefully matches her original design.  I tried to use the same bold colors.
Used a lot of DecoArt stencils: French Living, Tropical Leaf, Lace, Daisy Chain along with DecoArt Americana paints in turquoise, bright yellow, pink and orange.
My stencil brush is from Rebecca Baer.  It's the best stencil brush and I use it all the time!!
Check out what I came up with:





I added some diecut flowers to add to the dimension and design.






Thank for checking out my design!!
Have a creative day!!
 Hugs


Karen!!


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...