***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, September 8, 2019

Grandparents Day Fun!

How many times do you start a project, get stumped how to finish, pick it back up months from then and viola! Finished!  As soon as I purchased these 8x8 canvases, I knew I wanted to do a Boeckh technique on them.  But that's when my inspiration ran out.  

I've recently had some new pictures of my grandchildren developed and today being Grandparents day....I saw those canvas on the edge of my desk and I suddenly knew what I wanted to do!

I've been creating a Mini Album with this new paper pack called Have Faith by Echo Park.  I had some scraps and stickers left over.  Added some Prima flowers, and was done.


!


I'm entering Word Art Wednesday Challenge #402-#403 Anything Goes.




No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...