***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Sunday, September 30, 2018

DecoArt your Pumpkins!!

DecoArt sells more than just paint! Although that is awesome!
They sell decoupage  for gluing different types of stuff. 
To start my craft pumpkins (from Joann Fabrics) I painted them both white, then I decoupaged a fall napkin that I found at Dollar Tree. Be sure and peel apart the layers-you only need the printed layer. Then rip it in different sizes. I covered the whole smaller pumpkin.
Then painted the stem brown.



I go so busy on the next step-I forgot to take pictures!! I used their antiquing creams in
Brown.  I then finished with their Metallic Lustre's in Rose Gold, Iced Espresso and Orange Flicker. Up close you can see the brilliant shine from this product.


I saw a tutorial on Facebook that showed me how to make my bows. 

 A little trip to Big Lots completed my tablescape!  A runner and a little bouquet of flowers.
It turned out great! Thanks to DecoArt.


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...