***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Wednesday, July 4, 2018

Poppies and Vineyard Acrylic Painting

This is one of the largest canvases I've ever painted!! 40x30.  Wow!
It has taken me a couple of months working on it here and there. Layering.
But I LOVE how it turned out.
I used DecoArt new Premium Acrylics.
The pigment in this line of acrylics is amazing! It layers beautifully. 





Americana Premium Acrylics

Americana Premium Acrylics

Medium-bodied paint that offers excellent coverage from its light-fast, heavily-pigmented formula. The special formula works well on canvas and dries to a satin finish. The colors are intermixable, allowing for a wide range of options

 

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...