***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Saturday, March 11, 2017

DecoArt products rock! Mixed media Birthday card.


I love to combine paint and stencils to make Mixed Media cards. DecoArt products make it easy and fun to do!


I started the card base as a gelli print because I love the consistency you get on the cardstock from paint being applied to it. Then I used stencils and distress inks to add interest to the background.

The flowers and leaves were cut out with my cricut cartridge and then I rolled the paint onto them so the colors would match my background. I stenciled on those as well.  Left a few smaller flowers white and then started layering them getting spread out to the edges toward the bottom of the card.  

The finishing touch was spreading glitter blue with my finger!  Love how it turned out.

Check out DecoArt products for your paintings, cards or mixed media.  Wide variety of Americana paints and a huge selection of stencils!!



No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...