***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, February 9, 2017

Gelli plate Valentines


I started by making about 10 different backgrounds with my gelli plate and a handful of Americana Acrylic paints. 

I also used the leftover paint on the roller on some die cut tags and hearts.

I have a stash of ribbon, lace, pearl trim, and flowers thanks to Really Reasonable Ribbon and Wild Orchid flowers!!

You can see my DecoArt stencil coming thru on this first card.


 Wish you could see the sparkle on this adorable troll card!! The background was sealed with DecoArt glitter decoupage!
 This last card is a pocket card.  That way the 11 year old girl that gets this can use the tag for a bookmark. .


 I'm entering the following challenges:
Really Reasonable Ribbon: #157 Heart theme with ribbon or trim
Word Art Wednesday: anything goes week 268 & 269
Mixed media Monthly challenge #33 Sweet Inspirations


No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...