***Paint Classes***

***Paint Classes***
CLASSES HELD AT YOUR DESIRED VENUE

Thursday, January 26, 2017

Bohemian Elephant with DecoArt


 

 Happy Thursday!

Do you love the bohemian pictures like I do?  I decided to put it on canvas! 

Of course, Using my Mandala stencil from DecoArt had to be incorporated.


The purple paint tones is perfect for the base coat to show off the stencil which was painted in using a pink color.  Then I used my Posca pens in black and white to add the dots.  To finish it off, I added pearls!  It's much more beautiful in person being able to see the dimension of the the pearls!

No comments:

Fluid Art with DecoArt Interference Paint

I've been experimenting with fluid art.   Trying to get cells to create is hard! I've tried multiple mediums, multiple products.  Th...